3.19.2012

Enya Bakunova by Jamie Nelson for ELLE RUSSIA march

2012.03.20
happy birthday to my beloved big bean<3

Today's weather is nice with light spring wind and light sunshine
Yet, I am not in condition since something happened and I am upset.

YET, saw this series of shooting by Jamie Nelson with Enya Bakunova for ELLE RUSSIA March from Popbee.






With light pink lighting as background colour, the photographer successfully and gracefully created a mood of Spring with soft breezy wind. The whole styling has a pastel base with lace and nude makeup with the model, Enya Bokunova wearing large sunglasses and posting artlessly and presented a tranquil expression on her face. That's a harmony of spring. 


P.s I finally found the perfect mood and the actual product(the shooting) with my ideal one 2 years ago during the styling project. We was just assigned to make a series of mood board with the idea, the lighting, perfect Russian model (mine was Vlada Roslyakova) the flowers and the base colour. =] feel so good to meet this photo shooting which is exactly the same as how I thought to be hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment